Um... Snow



I really don't know if this last week could have been any more odd. Nearly 80 degrees a few days ago and then Monday morning we woke up to snow. Hello spring, what do you have in store for us this year. I think Mother Nature has lost her mind since the pandemic started. 

The snow didn't last long. Gone before lunch time, but the boys had a snow day. Not sure if that was good or bad, but they enjoyed it, although they disturbed what little piece I get during the week. Thanks a lot spring! 

Due to the odd nature of the week, no one really seemed excited to go on an adventure. I think we were all exhausted. So we took a quick trip to our favorite Dutch Brother's for smoothies and then went home to rest. Did you know, vodka and the show Stranger Things go really well with smoothies? Who would have known.

I have some really fun outings coming up in the next few week. Found another smoothie place in the neighboring city of Gladstone and purchased tickets to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival in Woodburn, Oregon. I look forward to our next adventure. 





Comments