McMenamins West Linn

 

We've been having some amazing adventures, no matter how big or how small. I love spending time with my boys out and about and I know they love having fun.

My Husband and I have been to many McMenamins restaurants and stayed at some of their hotels, but every experience is different. The art work on the walls and unique stories behind each building makes for a wonderful learning experience. 

If you would like to read the full history of this location, make sure you check out their web page. 

The food is amazing here, but the drinks are even better. Since it was before noon, the husband and I decided to forgo the meal spirits, but where else can you get an RC cola?

Two of the boys weren't extremely hungry and only ordered a basket of tater tots, plane. I'm partial to the Cajun tots, but they are a bit spicy for the boys. 

They offer gluten free, so I didn't have to kill myself to enjoy time with my family. And OMG! The pulled pork sandwich with onion rings my husband devoured made me jealous. My blue cheese back burger was still to die for. 

Husband and middle child got into a foot fight under the table and several straws were broken in half. We had a wonderful time. Glad to get out with all my boys.  





Comments