Baskin Robbins

 

Although this weeks adventure was a little generic, my kids have never been to Baskin Robbins, and to tell you the truth, their treats are still delicious. Frankly, the kids don't care where they go, as long as they have fun.

I think the 31 flavors of ice cream almost threw the boys for a loop, and overwhelmed them with options. Luckily, we were the only customers in the place so there was no pressure to choose quickly. The employee was amazing as well. She waited patiently and had a great attitude with my kids... Who sometimes flap and jump and dance with excitement.

The flavor of the day, brought to you by my oldest son... Cotton Candy and Oreo.... Gag...

I can't say my kids have the best taste in ice cream, but they had a lot of fun. Hurray for Sunday adventures.




Comments