Learning to solve a Rubik's Cube

 

Something that I have been dying to learn my entire life is the Rubik's Cube. I've had one for several years now, and all I've been able to master on my own was one side, and let me tell you... Even that took me forever.

With the stress of work and family life, taking my mind off of the things around me is key, and I figured there's no better time than now. Off to YouTube for some research.

Diving into the cube was a bit daunting. There were a lot of algorithms to learn and in what order they go. Even now, I sometimes forget which algorithm to use and mess up the cube, but I'm getting pretty fast and have impressed my kids with my mad Rubik's Cube skills.

If you are like me and you love puzzles and brain games, try this tutorial on how to master the Rubik's Cube. 



Comments